Our Complaints Procedure
We want everyone to have a positive experience with Underlining Beauty. Whether this be with the results achieved from one of our procedures, the customer service you received from one of our practitioners or feedback about any of our clinics. In the event of concern or complaint, patients have a right to be listened to and to be treated with respect.
If you have had cosmetic treatment and have been dissatisfied with the level of care you have received or you would like to make a more general complaint, we welcome your feedback and will endeavour to resolve this as soon as it is practical.
In the first instance we ask that you contact us using a contact, form providing as much information as you can. This gives us the opportunity to address the concerns raised. Someone independent of the complaint will be in contact with you within 24 hours to try to resolve the issue you have raised.
If you have a complaint that has not been resolved or you feel unable to address this with your practitioner directly, then please contact our reception team and a manager will contact you back as soon as possible.
Our complaints policy aims to:
- Support our patients in making their concerns heard
- Complete a thorough investigation to review if a fair resolution is not achieved
- Identify areas for improvement and make recommendations
- To identify areas of risk and take appropriate steps to prevent harm to our patients
- To uphold high standards
- Give our patients confidence through our transparency and willingness to listen
For more information about your rights we have included a link to a helpful guide produced by the cosmetic surgery solicitors: